"ne bu kulturle, esya ile olabiliyorsun, ne de onsuz ! bu kulture mi kiziyorsun, kendine mi ? bu esyaya mi ofkeleniyorsun, kararsizligina mi ? "
hangi kitaptan hatirlamiyorum. ajandamin her kosesine yazmisim bir bir.
. 16:37
1 tane
Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]
BİR KELİME Hİç İŞLEM:
Bir yaklaşık yanıtım var, lakin iletişim için mail'ı deneseydiniz keşke diye bir şerh düşüyorum.
"I suspect that this is something most white Americans, and nonwhite
Americans who imitate white Americans, should do. The things other people have put into my head, at any rate, do not fit together nicely, are often useless and ugly, are out of proportion with one another, are out of proportion with life as it really is outside my head.
I have no culture, no humane harmony in my brains. I can’t live
without a culture anymore.
So this book is a sidewalk strewn with junk, trash which I throw over my shoulders as I travel in time back to November eleventh, nineteen hundred and twenty-two."
(KURT VONNEGUT, BREAKFAST OF
CHAMPIONS)